- Complete all profile information including your company description, logo, address etc. This will give a better picture about your organisation to applicants when they visit your career page.
- Leverage the power of social/social media hiring by sharing your company career page on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc using our social sharing options.
- Leverage the power of social/social media hiring by sharing all job openings and assessments on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc using our social sharing options.
- Candidates can choose to "follow" your company on your RankSheet career page to get updates when ever there are new jobs or assessments posted.
- Validate candidates using online assessments even before meeting them for an in-person interview. It will avoid candidates travelling long distances and can slash the first level of interviews without manual effort.
- Create and post challenging online assessments using RankSheet's custom assessments feature for potential candidates to take. This shows the candidates that your company has new and interesting challenges for them. Further you come across interesting candidates that take your assessments.
- Always follow up on responses to job posts by using RankSheet's responses feature. This keeps the candidates engaged and shows that you are a responsible employer that respects their employees and their time. Never employ the "fire and forget" strategy. You may get responses to your job openings but you may not be able to hire someone successfully.
On the other hand the RankSheet platform automatically does the following activities for you,
- RankSheet sends email alerts to suitable registered users about your job posts.
- Your jobs posts are given maximum exposure by sending them to job aggregation sites like indeed.com
- Jobs are sent to the search engines and shown on RankSheet.com along with your company career page listing.
So leverage all the options provided by the RankSheet platform to brand your company well and effectively hire employees for your organisation.
The RankSheet.com Team