1. The travel duration/methods of candidates in traffic prone metros.
2. The availability of both the candidate and the interviewer at a specific time.
3. The availability of the candidate on a working day.
4. The time, effort and cost involved in setting up and conducting walkins.
In the traditional scenario, candidates use static resumes to apply for jobs. These resumes don't really indicate the real abilities of the candidate. On the other hand recruiters use email to receive candidate resumes, where the inbox doesn't automatically sort the resumes based on the real skill of the candidates. RankSheet helps both the candidates and the recruiters to unite under one platform to simplify hiring process through its automation process.
Employers can create Online Assessments related to their opening and can share it across their hiring channels & social media sites using the RankSheet platform. On top of that, RankSheet also takes the assessment/job opening to the candidate market through its Job aggregation partners. The applicants are automatically screened with the help of our robust assessment technology and are visible to the recruiters based on their assessment scores. This means that huge amounts of manual effort is saved using RankSheet E-Walkins.
Benefits of E-Walkins
- Custom assessments can be created by the employers using their own questions.
- RankSheet's Question bank can be used to create Automatic Online Assessments.
- Manual efforts of the recruiter and first level of interview are slashed.
- Candidates can attend the e-walkin from anywhere, and need not be physically present at a particular venue.
- Zero travel expenses for outstation candidates.
- Saves productive working hours of the candidate, the interviewer and the recruiter.
- Only call and spend time with candidates that have been filtered and screened based on their performance/ability.
For further assistance in creating E-Walkins or for further information - contact us via our support page.
The RankSheet.com Team